Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Circuitcross & Evolution Circuitschool! Sun Mar 25 @ VIR Patriot Course!

Old 02-03-2012, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stay n/a stay n/a
Default Re: Circuitcross & Evolution Circuitschool! Sun Mar 25 @ VIR Patriot Course!

sorry if this is a stupid question ive searched and cant find the answer, if i want to run my s2000 in the event do i need a roll bar? i know i do for hpde but wasnt sure about a circuitcross
Old 02-03-2012, 07:39 AM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast
Default Re: Circuitcross & Evolution Circuitschool! Sun Mar 25 @ VIR Patriot Course!

Not a stupid question. Circuitcross is HPDE as far as the insurance is concerned. The S2000 is on the list of cars that are ok for NASA HPDE with factory rollover protection BUT there may still be a regional (i.e. VIR specific) rule that over-rides this. I will check and let you know.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

stay n/a stay n/a

thank you very much
Old 02-06-2012, 08:21 AM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

S2k may be ok for circuitcross, with some caveats. Email me for details, jfelton at drivenasa dot com
Old 02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

stay n/a stay n/a

email sent thanks again
Old 02-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Hoping to make this...we shall see
Old 02-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

Originally Posted by getfast
LOL it only did that... twice? ;-)
most fun I ever had in the FC
I can't believe those guys in FFR Challenge cars were out there on the full course going at it.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:47 AM
at the track today?

Less than four weeks out, it's a go but we sure could use more signups in the afternoon! C'mon out and play

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1414
Old 02-27-2012, 07:58 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

this looks interesting
Old 02-27-2012, 07:59 AM
at the track today?

It is that! It is also the cheapest & easiest way I know of to run for times at VIR

Quick Reply: Circuitcross & Evolution Circuitschool! Sun Mar 25 @ VIR Patriot Course!