Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

ACU-4 is still up am I right

Old 11-02-2004, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reyke has disabled reputation
Default ACU-4 is still up am I right

Hey guys I am a member of the Virginia Prelude Owner's Group and we have had a few meets here and there but have come to the conclusion that it would be oh so awesome if we had a meet that everyone would put forth the extra effort to show up to, and so I had proposed the idea of the November 21st Autocross at ACU-4, like it shows on Autocross.us, and TSCC websites, anyways I was just wondering who I could email directly the names and various pertinent info that I need to present my fellow luders with.

Thanx
Kevin
Old 11-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz
Default Re: ACU-4 is still up am I right

if you want your names on the list then e-mail Chad Merrit a chad@merritt.org with the subject line as names to put on access list

you can also e-mail Chad for any info you need for the event. Pre-registration opens up on Sunday and the list fills quick but dont let that stop you form coming because you will still get in it just means you will have to run in the last heat.