Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Yall should see this

Old 04-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
benjinos93 benjinos93 benjinos93 benjinos93
Default Yall should see this

I ordered this set up and got it in the mail today. I can't remember how i came across it but slimfan.com is making slim fans with oem honda/acura connectors on them and neukin.com is the company making the aluminum shroud for the fans themselves. you can buy the set up as a combo deal with fan and shroud or even get the combo with fan,shroud,and radiator all together. The shroud bolts up where the stock fan shroud used to, and the fan is held to that with quick release pins. I ordered just the shroud and because it took over a week to ship out they threw in a 12" slim fan for free!! I installed mine this afternoon and was happy with the fitment but will have to get pics for you guys of how it looks bolted up but will attach pics of the stuff from the manufacturer. I def thought it was some cool shit, thought it would be a good idea to post some pics cause its fairly new stuff from what i can tell. BTW, This whole set up works on half size civic radiators, stock or aftermarket, i know it works on stock ones as my radiator is a stock one for the civic si. Lemme know what yall think!!!
Attached Thumbnails Yall should see this-neukin-fan.jpg   Yall should see this-neukin-fan2.jpg  
Old 04-14-2011, 05:30 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Yall should see this

Originally Posted by benjinos93
I ordered this set up and got it in the mail today. I can't remember how i came across it but slimfan.com is making slim fans with oem honda/acura connectors on them and neukin.com is the company making the aluminum shroud for the fans themselves. you can buy the set up as a combo deal with fan and shroud or even get the combo with fan,shroud,and radiator all together. The shroud bolts up where the stock fan shroud used to, and the fan is held to that with quick release pins. I ordered just the shroud and because it took over a week to ship out they threw in a 12" slim fan for free!! I installed mine this afternoon and was happy with the fitment but will have to get pics for you guys of how it looks bolted up but will attach pics of the stuff from the manufacturer. I def thought it was some cool shit, thought it would be a good idea to post some pics cause its fairly new stuff from what i can tell. BTW, This whole set up works on half size civic radiators, stock or aftermarket, i know it works on stock ones as my radiator is a stock one for the civic si. Lemme know what yall think!!!
Looks like you have a fan
Old 04-14-2011, 05:31 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

would you look at that, just look at it
Old 04-14-2011, 05:33 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by DOOM
would you look at that, just look at it
I WANT TO FEEL IT BLOW
Old 04-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'm in for the free hummers
Old 04-14-2011, 05:40 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
I WANT TO FEEL IT BLOW
Old 04-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

What brand of fan is it?
Old 04-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Jim Conner

ahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo
Old 04-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Chica Pah, Chica Pah

coyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, wonder if that will fit on the side of my PC case?
Old 04-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

benjinos93 benjinos93 benjinos93 benjinos93

Originally Posted by ahugg002
well look at that...that must have been you in that clip..right?

Quick Reply: Yall should see this