Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

wtf someone explain this

Old 06-01-2006, 12:32 PM
I'M BACK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PRO-Habit
Default Re: wtf someone explain this

Originally Posted by dipset-racing
ha ha ha..."Juelz Santana races" no dumbass its a team.
team leaders car here: http://octaneonline.com/rags2riches.htm u probly seen it in octane awhile back, read the decal on the windshield.
So if your in dipset, you must know my boys Reggie with the blue ls/vtec hatch and Calvin with 92-95 swapped gsr hatch.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ha..."Juelz Santana races" no dumbass its a team.
team leaders car here: http://octaneonline.com/rags2riches.htm u probly seen it in octane awhile back, read the decal on the windshield.
That car is rather ugly looking to be nice. Also why would you completely jack someones name and clain it as your own. Thats even worse than team V-TAK
Old 06-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Banned

DOHC crx VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SlowLS
That car is rather ugly looking to be nice. Also why would you completely jack someones name and clain it as your own. Thats even worse than team V-TAK
Team VTAK member's are cool though man...Even though its only Frank and josh now.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Does dipset = a can of skoal?
Old 06-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I1II1I1

robdaman has disabled reputation

i use to have a 3 stage vtec in a 96 civic, it was a d15 3 stage and if ayone knows me they can vouch seeing it. it had 2 vtec selinoids(sp) bought it off of ebay for super cheap guess no1 knew how to hook it up but i just ran it with the ex y8 ecu and never had a problem and when the top end vtec kicked in when all valves were open it sounded like a b-series u could hear it big time. there is also a article about it

http://www.leecao.com/honda/vtec/3stagevtec.html
Old 06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

88CRXHFBSTNG has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
By the way, I never knew stainless brake lines give better stopping power.. The BS is all over the place.
actually they do. stainless does not expand or bulge under pressure like rubber can. They require less pressure to operate at there maximum potential which means more stopping power, IF YOU HAVE the right components to go with it like bigger rotors, mulitiple potted calipers and the right pads.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

dipset-racing has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SlowLS
How I jack sumone else's name? I know the people on the team and hang with the ones that are still in school.
Originally Posted by DryHopSux13
So if your in dipset, you must know my boys Reggie with the blue ls/vtec hatch and Calvin with 92-95 swapped gsr hatch.
reggie not with DSR(Dipset Racing) and he dont got the blue hatch no more he sold and now he gotta black del sol. and i dont know nobody named calvin but if ur talkin bout a guy that got a 92-95 black hatch with sum gsr rims his name not calvin. how do u know about DSR?

Last edited by dipset-racing; 06-01-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

How I jack sumone else's name? I know the people on the team and hang with the ones that are still in school.

reggie not with DSR(Dipset Racing) and he dont got the blue hatch no more he sold and now he gotta black del sol. and i dont know nobody named calvin but if ur talkin bout a guy that got a 92-95 black hatch with sum gsr rims his name not calvin. how do u know about DSR?
Lets see, the fucking rap group dipset. I'm sure they were around long before you all, and that is where you got your name from.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:18 PM
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

Yea i know Reggie and Calvin arent with dipset, but they hang with Tony. Ive known Tony and Reggie for like 2 years. I used to work with Reggie at Freedom Lincoln Mercury and Tony used to work there for a short time plus he would come up there all the time. Calvin used to have a neon with bodykit and suicide doors.....def. not my style, but its what he liked. I moved away about 8 months ago, so i was assuming Reggie still had the hatch.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by 88CRXHFBSTNG
actually they do. stainless does not expand or bulge under pressure like rubber can. They require less pressure to operate at there maximum potential which means more stopping power,
Try again.
They require less pedal pressure, not less fluid pressure. All the stainless lines improve is pedal feel and modulation. You can't boost the power of a hydraulic system by changing to a less flexible line, actuation pressure is actuation pressure. It doesn't matter if a line expands a little under a 'X' pressure, the fact that you have 'X' pressure means that you're going to have 'X' pressure worth of actuation force. If the line is stainless and doesn't expand at 'X' pressure, you still have the same amount of pressure. The only thing that changes is the amount of fluid displacement that is lost in the line expansion. For example, it's like saying that 1000 PSI with stainless lines is a different amount of actuation force than 1000 PSI with rubber lines. 1000 PSI = 1000 PSI, what happened to your argument?
IF YOU HAVE the right components to go with it like bigger rotors, mulitiple potted calipers and the right pads.
So is it the lines or the much more powerful brake components??
That's like saying that your cold air intake will make 40HP, if you have the engine swap to go along with it.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 06-01-2006 at 08:01 PM.

Quick Reply: wtf someone explain this