Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???

Old 05-05-2012, 04:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAPE has disabled reputation
Cool Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???

So ive got a 2000 honda civic ex (ls swapped) it has dc headers that lead to a 3 inch downpipe and that leads to a stock tip outlet... i recently (yesterday) removed the stock tip cause it was lame as hell, my main question is will it harm my car in any way... it helped it hp wise though and it sounds epic, i can feel more power also and its located right behind my wheel sorta kinda..... pics below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142854[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142857[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???-photo-1.jpg   Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???-photo-3.jpg   Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???-photo-4.jpg   Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???-photo-5.jpg  
Old 05-05-2012, 04:33 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE
Default Re: Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???

Originally Posted by BAPE
So ive got a 2000 honda civic ex (ls swapped) it has dc headers that lead to a 3 inch downpipe and that leads to a stock tip outlet... i recently (yesterday) removed the stock tip cause it was lame as hell, my main question is will it harm my car in any way... it helped it hp wise though and it sounds epic, i can feel more power also and its located right behind my wheel sorta kinda..... pics below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142854[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142857[/ATTACH]

Last edited by BOREDOMRULE; 05-05-2012 at 04:37 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:36 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

if by sounding epic, you mean sounding annoying as fucking shit... ok
Old 05-05-2012, 04:43 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Your exhaust has to extend past the passenger compartment, i.e. out to/near the exhaust cut-out in the rear bumper. You should video this 'epic' exhaust and post it so that we can all partake of the experience.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Registered Member

Why all the hate... i have knowledge with honda and i know what the fucking rice rockets sounds like, i got a video leme find it and i'll be sure to post.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:08 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Exhaust wasn't put on your car for looks, it's serves a purpose. If you had any clue about anything you would know that.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

I know its for the gases to exit and flow out the rear.... i asked simple yes or no question didnt ask for insults and sarcasm.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

fuck yeah man. thats what its all about. what kind of gains do you think you got from it?
Old 05-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Like 600 hp nothing major you know.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:22 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Like 600 hp nothing major you know.
Fuck you, stop being stupid

Quick Reply: Would Taking Off My Axle-Back Hurt ???