Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Wiring Up JDM Mirrors in EK

Old 01-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek jdm ctr ek
Default Wiring Up JDM Mirrors in EK

Hey, I have an EK and I want to wire up JDM Power Folding Mirrors. I have a DX Hatchback does anyone know what i need to do in order to wire everything up? What relays could I use b/c I don't have one of those. What fuse do I tap into? etc..
Old 01-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

Find someone who's parting out there 99-00 Civic and take all there harnesses. Then make sure you wire up the relay that comes with that into the switch that it comes with and your good to go!
Old 01-03-2004, 01:06 PM
dc2_r

Outkast_EF8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wiring Up JDM Mirrors in EK

Originally posted by jdm ctr ek
Hey, I have an EK and I want to wire up JDM Power Folding Mirrors. I have a DX Hatchback does anyone know what i need to do in order to wire everything up? What relays could I use b/c I don't have one of those. What fuse do I tap into? etc..
You can find the right relay that you need used on ebay...that is where I got mine...I tapped mine into the rear window defoster fuse for mine. Just try to use one that only is energized when the car is on. Mine was on a CRX though...should be the same

try this link below this is the place that I got my relay and it worked perfectly they will also supply you with a diagram of how to wire them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2452145523

I have also heard of using a radio shack relay and people wiring them to the car alarm so they fold and unfold when you are and dearm you car.

Search Honda-Tech you will find plenty of help there...

Good luck