Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

WIRING/CUSTOM PIPING

Old 06-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Chirp Chirp.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these parts
Default WIRING/CUSTOM PIPING

Im tryin to convert my car from dpfi to mpfi....just seem to be running into a couple of problems and kinda running out of time and need my car back on the road like yesterday....does any1 know of ne good shops who are good with wiring.....

2. Does ne one know of some1 who can custom fit charge pipes.....88-91 ef
Old 06-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Chirp Chirp.....

LookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these partsLookSTK is infamous around these parts
Default Re: WIRING/CUSTOM PIPING

up
Old 06-16-2008, 08:06 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

nope. sorry. hope i'm not crossing any lines here by saying this, but hondahookup.com has alot of wiring info. i know that they have the manual for almost every honda/acura you can think of. hope this helps and doesn't get me banned....
Old 06-17-2008, 07:55 AM
fabricating is fun

cleckner04 is an unknown quantity at this point

google dpfi to mpfi. i never did it but it doesnt look to be that hard. or you can buy the wiring harness off a si of the same year
Old 06-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Chirp Chirp.....

cant use the si engine harness....ran into that problem already.....thnx though
Old 06-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Chirp Chirp.....

you should be fine thnx
Old 06-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by cleckner04
google dpfi to mpfi. i never did it but it doesnt look to be that hard. or you can buy the wiring harness off a si of the same year
Don't give advice on dpfi-mpfi again.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:34 AM
fabricating is fun

Originally Posted by Sedan Man stan
Don't give advice on dpfi-mpfi again.
who the hell are you? thanks for trying to give him advice.

hope this helps. http://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/d...writeup-49557/
Old 06-18-2008, 04:35 AM
fabricating is fun

i dont think you have to run a resistor box if you use other injectors too. just get the clips with the injectors. if im wrong let me know. i think z6 injectors or obd1 for that matter take 12v. not too sure.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:10 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by cleckner04
who the hell are you? thanks for trying to give him advice.

hope this helps. http://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/d...writeup-49557/
I put the engine in his car.......

but somebody installed the chip incorrectly in the computer and I'm pretty sure that its fried the chip. I've given him advice.

The best site is Fourthgenhatch.com btw, also. You gave him Incorrect advice. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know the Si harness won't just plug up.

Quick Reply: WIRING/CUSTOM PIPING