Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

wiring: 94 integra radiator and condenser fan help!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:41 PM
CTR
ACCOUNTANT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTR has disabled reputation
Default wiring: 94 integra radiator and condenser fan help!

we got this abused integra for my girl and we are trying to restore it. The guy who had it before us messed with the wiring for the radiator and condenser fan so that they are on all the time.

I didnt think it was such a big deal until i recently put the a/c back into the car. now I realize that there is power constantly going to the compressor and the fan. so now the a/c blows cold do no matter if the a/c button is on or not. lol but not only that, It will sometimes die at idle. or sometimes when you turn off the a/c. my guess is when you turn off the a/c, they are trying to tell the compressor and fan to turn off, but it cant, so some electrical problem and the car dies.

I need to know how the radiator and condenser fan works. from my understanding, the radiator fan is suppost to turn on and off by the water temperature sensor? and the a/c fan and compressor is suppost to turn on when the a/c switch is turned on. and i read that there are relays?

and also how the wiring should be like from factory?
Old 05-06-2008, 07:20 PM
TurboPipingSystems

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal
Default Re: wiring: 94 integra radiator and condenser fan help!

DL the Helm's manual for your perusal at www.hondahookup.com