Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

will resistor box make a difference with stock injectors

Old 03-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts
Default will resistor box make a difference with stock injectors

i am trying to find out what injectors will run in my 92 hatch running an injector box...i have recently had problems and want to know will the car run with the resistor box and a p30.....right now the car has 880's
Old 03-20-2008, 09:01 PM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal
Default Re: will resistor box make a difference with stock injectors

I'm assuming that you are boosted....

well, the resistor box is mainly used if the injectors are peak/hold. Find out what injectors do you have.... peak/hold or saturated....
Old 03-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Yeah, if you get the proper injectors there isn't any need to run a resistor box at all. All the resistor box does is limit the drive current that goes into the ECU when you use low impedance injectors. If you have high impedance injectors, there is no need.

If you're using 880s, I hope you've had the ECU tuned.. Those injectors are huge for the stock ECU maps, and will give you massive idle problems and part throttle problems without tuning..
Old 04-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts00si is infamous around these parts

please close