Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

wheel fitment???

Old 01-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SiR2EG6 has disabled reputation
Default wheel fitment???

close thread...

thanks to all these honda wanabeeessss!!! who cant help each other out. shoulda known i shoulda just posted it on honda-tech.

Last edited by SiR2EG6; 01-14-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Lavish has disabled reputation
Default Re: wheel fitment???

Trendy huh?
Old 01-12-2011, 05:28 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

You want help, but don't know the width or offset and state if we want to know the wheel specs to google it.

Post the width and offset, those look like 15X7 +20-25 from how they fit. Have you tried to just bolt them to your car and seeing what it looks like? Wheel fitment isn't rocket science.

Wait...I just read your post again and it is pretty confusing. You don't have the wheels but want to know what sizes they are but somehow wheel shops have told you they wont fit even though you have no idea what sizes they are?

Last edited by WishIHadaSilvia; 01-12-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
You want help, but don't know the width or offset and state if we want to know the wheel specs to google it.

Post the width and offset, those look like 15X7 +20-25 from how they fit. Have you tried to just bolt them to your car and seeing what it looks like? Wheel fitment isn't rocket science.
lol god damn wheel guru. search for these wheels. they dont make them in 4x100. if that was the case i wouldnt have made this thread. hold on let me help u out and post up a link for u for the specs. i at least want a 15x6 wheel..
http://www.cragarwheel.com/wheels/?first=3&fid=9
now u let me know how to pull this off by looking at this
Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered member

VVVVVVVVVVVV

Wait...I just read your post again and it is pretty confusing. You don't have the wheels but want to know what sizes they are but somehow wheel shops have told you they wont fit even though you have no idea what sizes they are?
true^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i need to know what size will keep it in the fender
Old 01-12-2011, 05:39 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Cragar doesn't make a single 4 lug wheel, nor do they make single bolt pattern steelies (unless they're 6 bolt). If you want those wheels to fit you have to get 5 lug, or you need to contact Cragar and see if they make custom bolt pattern wheels.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered member

Cragar doesn't make a single 4 lug wheel, nor do they make single bolt pattern steelies (unless they're 6 bolt). If you want those wheels to fit you have to get 5 lug, or you need to contact Cragar and see if they make custom bolt pattern wheels.
ive called a few places that sell cragar wheels and cragar. they dont make it unless some one re drills them. they said a long time ago they used to sell 4x100. like 20 something years ago. but does this car look like they have wheel adapters? no... im saying if i get a wheel adapter (1.25 thickness or 1.50 thickness) which one would fit in the fender
(
Old 01-12-2011, 05:44 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

Well he did say he wants to use an adapter.

So dumb

Old 01-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Registered member

then how did this guy pull it off? without adaters and it is clear he has 4 lug
Old 01-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by dru
Well he did say he wants to use an adapter.

So dumb

dammmnnnn. im glad some1 knows how to read more than a two sentences on a thread before they post. thanks man. do u have anything that u could contribute that would help me

Quick Reply: wheel fitment???