Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

What's best suspension for CRX

Old 03-20-2004, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
druidprints is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's best suspension for CRX

I'm trying to find out what would be the best setup for my CRX w/b16...something within 600.00 range. Open to sugestions
Old 03-20-2004, 02:16 PM
AKA DEATH TRAP

sikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: What's best suspension for CRX

Originally Posted by druidprints
I'm trying to find out what would be the best setup for my CRX w/b16...something within 600.00 range. Open to sugestions
tein basics
Old 03-20-2004, 04:15 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

of course all the JDM heads will tell you tein. im not saying its not a nice setup, but theres better out there. ive got sprint performance extreme springs ($350) and just a set of kyb-gr2 shocks/struts ($220) and i love them.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:59 AM
AKA DEATH TRAP

sikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NoReverse
of course all the JDM heads will tell you tein. im not saying its not a nice setup, but theres better out there. ive got sprint performance extreme springs ($350) and just a set of kyb-gr2 shocks/struts ($220) and i love them.
TRUE!TRUE!

Good setup!
Old 03-21-2004, 07:23 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

$600 is probably not going to buy you a nice suspension set up. Look into Eibach springs, or ground controls. They're fairly cheap and good quality. You can also order custom spring rates, which might be your best bet with $600.
Old 03-21-2004, 07:32 AM
Registered member

.eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric.

My preferred set-up:

Tokico Illuminas
Skunk2 Coilovers
Ingalls Camber Kits
Old 03-21-2004, 07:39 AM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

Originally Posted by ndmood
My preferred set-up:

Tokico Illuminas
Skunk2 Coilovers
Ingalls Camber Kits
oh yeah eric? I'll see that crap and raise you Tein SS, ingalls camber kit front and Specialty Products in the rear!

Hey, hate to thread jack. But your not asking the important question to help all us um, JDM heads as I'm being referred to now, out. Do you want that stiff as shit experience, do you want the option to maybe give your girl a nice ride in the evening and then later on race it up on the track?

there's adjustable shocks and struts, there's coilovers, regular ole' lowering springs, and then those assholes that just cut their springs.

So, what do you want?
Old 03-22-2004, 05:16 PM
The Wizard

TempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to all

go with H&R race springs and tociko HP struts. Ive got this set with strut bars and lower tie bars. It does very good.