Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

what the hellz wrong

Old 01-16-2005, 07:53 PM
Roc2jzEzNw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi stocksi
Unhappy what the hellz wrong

2 tha point back tire blew out went across some medians car now drives like its a drift machine wants to do 360's follows all dips ,lines, y name it hands stays on wheel ALWAYS is it frame ,alignment, control arms ,or because 1 wheel in the back is 17 other is 15?........oh! its a 91 crx si fwd driving is scary now somebody help AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAPPPP........................ ...YEA
Old 01-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default Re: what the hellz wrong

It would be easier to help you if I could understand you.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
It would be easier to help you if I could understand you.
Thinking the same thing. Edit your post and use some grammer.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:40 PM
FWD FTW

soot is an unknown quantity at this point

While casually driving through "tha hood", my back tire blew out and went across the median. My [1991 Crx Si] now has a mistaken identity and belives it is a drift machine. Examples include, its need to do 360s, (follows all dips, lines, you name it??) My hands stay on the wheels all the time(?). Is it the frame, alignment, control arms or could it be the 1 wheel in the back is 17" whilst the rest happen to be 15". Please inform me with your prognosis as soon as possible.

Last edited by soot; 01-16-2005 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Suck it Ho!!

OrreeO is an unknown quantity at this point

good grammer correction
Old 01-17-2005, 04:42 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by stocksi
i cant talk nor spell....nor drive.

wheres the ebonics translator when i need it

mismatched tire size is an issue, if you have two different size wheels/tires on the same axle it will cause a pull/wander. more than likely, if you went off roading enough to blow a tire out, you did some suspension damage. i would reccomend bringing it to someone that specializes in suspension etc (an alignment shop is what i would say) and have them look for damage, and take measurements to see what is damaged.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:08 AM
Roc2jzEzNw

Exclamation Re: what the hellz wrong

1st i would like to thank all those who understood and left some helpful advice and to those who didnt understand and have somethin to say ..............YOURE A MEANIE............................FUCK OFF!!!!!
BIAAAAACCCHHHHHH(english for BITCH)!
Old 01-17-2005, 06:12 AM
Roc2jzEzNw

Thumbs up Re: what the hellz wrong

Originally Posted by soot
While casually driving through "tha hood", my back tire blew out and went across the median. My [1991 Crx Si] now has a mistaken identity and belives it is a drift machine. Examples include, its need to do 360s, (follows all dips, lines, you name it??) My hands stay on the wheels all the time(?). Is it the frame, alignment, control arms or could it be the 1 wheel in the back is 17" whilst the rest happen to be 15". Please inform me with your prognosis as soon as possible.

GOOD LOOKIN OUT SOOT
Old 01-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Roc2jzEzNw

Wink Re: what the hellz wrong

and now for the "PROPER" break down. I was driving my 1991 honda crx si at approx. 40mph entering a slight bend. To my surprise my passenger rear tire blew out which sent me into a uncontrollable slide. unable (excuse me) Unable to regain control I went across a concrete median ........and then another. Thinking damages to be were only to replace my rear tire, I did so. Now the car rests on 3 17 wheels 2 in the front because the car is fwd and 1 on the passenger side rear. Im 1 17 inch tire short so the drivers side rear sits on a fat 5(excuse me)gsr hammer Unfortunately that wasnt the only damage because now driving the car is a task. The rear seems to want to follow dips, uneven pavement lines, etc. in the road. Steering is kind of touchy the car seems like it wants to drift, or if you hit a bump or uneven pavement line do a 360 basically a lot of uneasy body roll. The question im askin (sorry) asking you all is could the frame be tweaked, alignment knocked off, rear lower/upper control arms be bent(theyre billet aluminum), or because one rear tire is 17 inches and the other is 15 inches. Someones help would be grately(damn it!) greatly appreciated. Thank you so kindly, Stocksi
Old 01-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Everyday

BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ

Gawwwd!!! For a second I thought Lil Jon had joined the forums.
YEEAAAHYUH!!!!!!

Quick Reply: what the hellz wrong