VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Tech Talk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/)
-   -   wen turbo seals bust (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/wen-turbo-seals-bust-205211/)

sneakerfreaker 09-23-2007 05:54 AM

wen turbo seals bust

i got a turbo dat i been driving for awhile and da seals are busted and it been gettin worser and started smoking wen i start it and smokes at a stop light. den it starts to over heat now...do it cause shaft play? cuz i am going to get it rebuilt if it dont cause shaft play, im new to turbo scene

M1KeyC 09-23-2007 06:13 AM

Re: wen turbo seals bust

what the fuck did you just say?

sneakerfreaker 09-23-2007 06:59 AM

i just wanna know if i can still get the turbo rebuild even wen my seals are real bust and my car smokes and it overheats

Grease Monkey 09-23-2007 07:05 AM

White smoke is coolant. How many illiterate threads do you need to make. You boosted the car and blew the headgasket. That's why it's smoking, that's why it's overheating. Go look in your coolant bottle, I bet it's full.

And please for the love of god go back to elementary school and learn English.

tatmonster 09-23-2007 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey (Post 3405158)
White smoke is coolant. How many illiterate threads do you need to make. You boosted the car and blew the headgasket. That's why it's smoking, that's why it's overheating. Go look in your coolant bottle, I bet it's full.

And please for the love of god go back to elementary school and learn English.

lmao. good call

sneakerfreaker 09-23-2007 03:35 PM

it doesnt overheat wit da new turbo. and it blows blue smoke wen it starts

DecentCivicZ6 09-23-2007 03:51 PM

yall are harsh as shit. just cause he doesnt spell everything on point dont mean you talk to him like that damn. Would you do that in rael life to his face? no

(F-) 09-23-2007 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by DecentCivicZ6 (Post 3406151)
yall are harsh as shit. just cause he doesnt spell everything on point dont mean you talk to him like that damn. Would you do that in rael life to his face? no

yeppers

Grease Monkey 09-23-2007 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by DecentCivicZ6 (Post 3406151)

If he came up to me in person and was like "y0 dawg dat b somfin not ryte wif meh kar"

Than I would probably just turn around and walk away.

You are posting on a public forum asking complete strangers to take time out of their lives to help you figure out something, the VERY LEAST you can do is speak in proper UNDERSTANDABLE English. If you wont take the time to be remotely literate why should we take the time to help you?

Jay 09-23-2007 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by sneakerfreaker (Post 3405148)
i just wanna know if i can still get the turbo rebuild even wen my seals are real bust and my car smokes and it overheats

Yes, you can get your turbo rebuilt. You can also get a new headgasket.

Yes, it costs money.