Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

VAG-COM (for VWs)

Old 12-30-2006, 11:14 AM
green box is back!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default VAG-COM (for VWs)

Would anyone be willing to let me use their vag-com. or do a scan for me? Dont really want to take the car to the dealership. It is for an 01 Jetta 1.8t. If you know anyone that can or you would be willing to help, you can call me @ 757-218-7042 or just PM me. Thannks alot.

Last edited by DonVizMe; 12-30-2006 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:13 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Re: VAG-COM (for the ******

why is DUBS? not showing up in the thread?
Old 01-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by DonVizMe
why is DUBS? not showing up in the thread?
It's a censored word. You can thank the idiots from 757dubs for messing it up for everyone.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blah
It's a censored word. You can thank the idiots from 757dubs for messing it up for everyone.
no that was ******hr not 757dubs
Old 01-02-2007, 01:47 PM
green box is back!

Default Re: VAG-COM (for VWs)

Well thanks For fixing it, Anyone want to help???? Please I need it lol. My car sputters (no cel) and sometimes just shuts off on me.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:53 PM

2lateJr. is an unknown quantity at this point

look mayne, just take it to V's shop (where Ray's auto used to be) on Warwick, a little after Main St. intersection.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:31 PM
jar
It's like that

jar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DonVizMe
Well thanks For fixing it, Anyone want to help???? Please I need it lol. My car sputters (no cel) and sometimes just shuts off on me.
sounds like a boost leak. did you check all the connections under the hood? if you have an aftermarket TIP they're pretty famous for coming loose.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:29 PM
green box is back!

ok well this is prpbably a stupid question but whats the best wy to check for a boost leak? And no new inlet. I do have a baileys DV and an APR Chip w/ the 93oct./100oct. tune.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:26 PM
green box is back!

And I don't know who "V" is but if you can get me some contact info just let me know. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:53 PM
green box is back!

ok so when I unplug the maf it just bogs for a split second then goes back to its shitty idle. (I will be replacing the MAF tomorrow) If anyone else has any suggestions please let me know.

Quick Reply: VAG-COM (for VWs)