Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

turbo manifold question

Old 01-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold
Default turbo manifold question

im planning on building a f22b for boost, but cant find decent headers for the f22, what h series turbo manifold will fit the f22?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

crankwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: turbo manifold question

Any H23 will work. A lot of ppl with F22B's get a DSM exhaust mani and gasket, resize(make larger) a few of the holes for mounting a run them that way
Old 01-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold

i just want something that will bolt right up with no mods lol
Old 01-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Went on google and searched "f22b turbo manifold"

First link that came up. Who would have known the search engines help out so much.
http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...7&phot_key=283
Old 01-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

^ OP said decent. He didn't say he couldn't find any. Personally I've never used treadstone or came across anyone who has?
I'm guessing you have soysauce? If OP uses an H23 exhaust mani then there are wide varieties, not just the cast manifold but tubular ones as well. - Hints - keeps his AC.

Last edited by crankwalker; 01-26-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by crankwalker
^ OP said decent. He didn't say he couldn't find any. Personally I've never used treadstone or came across anyone who has?
I'm guessing you have soysauce? If OP uses an H23 exhaust mani then there are wide varieties, not just the cast manifold but tubular ones as well. - Hints - keeps his AC.
That's the first one I ran across. I never used any treadstone products, seeing as my manifold on my previous car was fabricated. It costs a little more for fabrication, but you get what you pay for.

Granted the manifold I posted up is an eyesore, it should work just fine for him.

If nothing else works, I am certain that he can find a shop that will fit his budget to fabricate one for his needs.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Flatulence

O.P, if you have the jdm f22b swap, the the h23 manifold will fit.

Here is the link:
http://www.ecrater.com/p/1244048/mim...nifolds-h23-t3

Edit: Problem solved, /thread
Old 01-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

^ I'd say were on the same page bud.
O.P needs to figure what kind of HP he plans to make, It would help us with our answers as well.