Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

transmision ?

Old 12-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transmision ?

ok i got a d16z6 with a stock dx tranny. its in a 94 eg, but i wanted to know is there a nother tranny i could use beside this one. i want a quicker shift, i heard if u use a b16 si tranny its pretty good. is this true?
Old 12-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez
Default Re: transmision ?

your way confused.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:40 PM
wtb scoobie snacks

musicmaniac is on a distinguished road

technically you can get a ex/si d series tranmission, which is shorter geared. but honestly nothing will make the d16 fast short of turbo/sc/nitrous
Old 12-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Here is what I would do if I were you.

Make yourself a member on Honda-tech. DO NOT start threads asking these questions. The questions you have asked so far, are some of the most basic things you should know, or can easily learn.

Go onto Honda-tech, and just sit around, search, and read. Seems like you don't have much, if any, idea on how your car works, and what parts work for it.

Save us all a little time, and do what I said. Learn a little bit about your car, and if you have any questions that shouldn't be common sense, I'm sure we would be more than happy to help you.

Good luck.