Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

tokico 5 way adjustable struts

Old 08-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Poop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond repute
Default tokico 5 way adjustable struts

closed, nevermind figure it out

Last edited by JdM_FtP; 08-03-2006 at 06:53 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation
Default Re: tokico 5 way adjustable struts

No, it is not a defect. Just turn them to the setting that you desire and you'll be set.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Poop

JdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_FtP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yell88CRXsi
No, it is not a defect. Just turn them to the setting that you desire and you'll be set.

alright well i know on the koni adjustable u can only turn them a few times each way before you cant turn them anymore, but with my tokicos i can keep on turning them, (such as if i start out at setting 1 and turn them to setting 5 that should be it i should not be able to turn anymore then that, but with mine i can keep on turning like its going round and round
Old 08-03-2006, 04:22 AM
Daddy status

chirp the 1-2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe you are not supposed to go from 5 then to 1. You should start at one and go up then from 5 go down. Im pretty sure my illumina or agx instructions said this.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

I talked to tokico a few years back about this when this happened to me and they said that it would not be a problem.

If you still have doubt...just call them yourself.