Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Tighter Steering

Old 06-24-2008, 10:39 PM
War kittens?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts
Default Tighter Steering

After lowering my car on eibach sportlines and koni yellows, I have a fair amount of play in the steering wheel. Just wondering if anything can be done to tighten it back up, such as camber kit, etc.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:16 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Tighter Steering

Start with an alignment, and get back into a reasonable range for camber.. You don't actually have play in the steering probably, you've just messed up your suspension geometry and steering geometry enough that it doesn't feel as responsive as it was before.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

aacjohnc has disabled reputation

take the power steering pump out . that will tighen it up j/k lol
Old 06-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

EGCivicSi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by odu_integra
After lowering my car on eibach sportlines and koni yellows, I have a fair amount of play in the steering wheel. Just wondering if anything can be done to tighten it back up, such as camber kit, etc.
If you have the Eibach Sportlines, I would recommend camber kit and get an alignment! anything lower than 1.25" drop will wear out your tires much faster! Sportlines are like 2.25" drop right! get camber, get alignment! < in that order! IMO