Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

T3 to T25 adapter

Old 12-14-2002, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default T3 to T25 adapter

need an adapter flange. switching to a new manifold with a T3 flange but my HKS turbo has T25 flange. I've been checking everywhere all night and cant find the adapter flange i need. They make them for T3 to t4
Old 12-14-2002, 10:22 PM
No Name Who?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

http://www.hahnracecraft.com/hahn/parts/install.htm

Mounting Plate, HRC Super and Garrett T-3 turbo to factory manifold: An effective solution to using turbos larger the stock turbine housing type. This mounting plate is tapped for eight 3/8-16 studs: four to attach plate to factory turbo exhaust manifold, four to attach turbo to plate (see Super Turbo hardware section for correct studs). Affords extra turbo clearance by lowering turbo .500" to move it away from water pipe on engine front.
H TZ-7110: Mounting Plate, HRC Super and Garrett T-3 turbo to factory manifold