Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

stupid leaky trunk

Old 12-29-2002, 08:27 PM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Angry stupid leaky trunk

and no its not the seal....my whole hatch is skewed...is there any way to fix it without costing an arm and a leg??

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 12-29-2002 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-29-2002, 09:30 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

whats the history of the chasis? wreck? is the rubber sealing to the metal hatch all the way around or is it leaking somewhere else?

do the hose test. stuff someone in the trunk and run water hose over roof. person in trunk find leak, find leak, find problem
Old 12-30-2002, 03:49 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Your car was probably in a rear end collision. What's the history on it? Those things are usually hard to fix if the rear frame / trunk was damaged.
Old 12-30-2002, 04:01 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Hey, at least your ECU isnt back there.
Old 12-30-2002, 01:39 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

i'm not sure of the history but a few things lead me to believe it was crunched pretty good.

the left side is thick and filled in soudning all the way down where as the right side is hollow as ever...a small ripple is on the left my front bumper is also another silver..(hard to notice but its different) the hood sits jars up on the right hand side....my back bumper is sagging with the tail light kind of "falling" out of place...(what a peice of junk huh) and the trunk is mis aligned...so i know its not the seals..besides jesse checked that last night (and no we didn't use a hose and put him in the trunk)

i just want the fucker fixed...really don't want to trade it in...anyone know any damn good body shops?
Old 12-30-2002, 05:48 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I was in a little fender bender and I'm still trying to get teh hatch to sit right...I should try the person in the trunk with the hose thing though, good looking!