Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Stalled out infront of a hot chica....

Old 07-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boriqueño has disabled reputation
Default Stalled out infront of a hot chica....

Info on car: 5 speed, 4.6l 1998 mustang GT- I dont drive it to the ground very often, just to get that speed boost. Was once in an accident (before i owned it)

God damnit that was embarrassing.
1) But any ways I got out of my army recruiter and i noticed my car was acting really odd. It felt like weird like when the car stalls, but it wasn't due to my driving skills. The car just kept doing the thing when u dont let the clutch out. Driving extremely ruff. Then my car just completely stalled out infront of this banging girl which sucked. So i kept driving off mercury and my car would randomly almost stlal outt but it would safe it self at the last second. It felt as if the problem was more in the lower gear but i also did feel it in the higher ones just not as much.
-Then when i arrived to my home after all the noises, my car was smoking out of the exhaust very badly. It is white smoke and also exactly the same tiem i stopped my car out front of my home it sounded liek the engine made an extremely weird noise. I dont know how to describe it but it didn't sound good. It feels like the problem is bellow me , maybe where the the transmission is?
This is the second mustang i have had in a ROW and they continue to have alot of problems.
Abuse: I don't race my car really , but i do let the RPMS go up to the 5,000 sometimes to let my baby go all out. Maybe i did this by driving it to hard?
Any help would be great, i would hate you have to sell this mustang just like my like one.....
Please help!!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:22 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Stalled out infront of a hot chica....

Originally Posted by Boriqueño
Info on car: 5 speed, 4.6l 1998 mustang GT- I dont drive it to the ground very often, just to get that speed boost. Was once in an accident (before i owned it)

God damnit that was embarrassing.
1) But any ways I got out of my army recruiter and i noticed my car was acting really odd. It felt like weird like when the car stalls, but it wasn't due to my driving skills. The car just kept doing the thing when u dont let the clutch out. Driving extremely ruff. Then my car just completely stalled out infront of this banging girl which sucked. So i kept driving off mercury and my car would randomly almost stlal outt but it would safe it self at the last second. It felt as if the problem was more in the lower gear but i also did feel it in the higher ones just not as much.
-Then when i arrived to my home after all the noises, my car was smoking out of the exhaust very badly. It is white smoke and also exactly the same tiem i stopped my car out front of my home it sounded liek the engine made an extremely weird noise. I dont know how to describe it but it didn't sound good. It feels like the problem is bellow me , maybe where the the transmission is?
This is the second mustang i have had in a ROW and they continue to have alot of problems.
Abuse: I don't race my car really , but i do let the RPMS go up to the 5,000 sometimes to let my baby go all out. Maybe i did this by driving it to hard?
Any help would be great, i would hate you have to sell this mustang just like my like one.....
Please help!!
white smoke could indicate head gasket problems..check for water in the oil...

is the check engine light on???
Old 07-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

first
Old 07-17-2009, 06:24 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

bring it by my shop and ill look at it for you...sat.9-1
Old 07-17-2009, 06:24 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by phyber
first
try second
Old 07-18-2009, 04:59 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Damn! I was waitin for you to get to the end of the story and say you left your ebrake on... Rofl...
Old 07-18-2009, 05:53 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by Boriqueño
THAT YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT THERE!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:54 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

head gasket, my friend.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:17 AM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

may as well do a pi swap then.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

Boriqueño has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Black_Man
head gasket, my friend.
man, thats EXACYTLY what happened with my other mustang. damnt

Quick Reply: Stalled out infront of a hot chica....