Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

SRT-4 peice of shit tranny

Old 06-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GotB00stPsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SRT-4 peice of shit tranny

ok ive had tranny problems with my car for a while....
at about 2.5k miles my sencro went out, and 1st and 2nd grinded....i dealt with it for a while, then took it to a dealer when i was able to go with out the car. i brought it to them, and they said it was the clutch.. so they replaced it, and it took like a week. Needless to say i picked it back up and it was still the same. they neglected to replace the sencro, any how, i had to pick up the car because i couldnt go with out the vehicle agian, and at this time i moved back to virginia..... well the other day it started popping out of 2nd, and grinding worse. on the interstate i went to shift into 3rd and it grinded. i let out and tried agian, but there was no gear....well now i have no gear. the car is stuck in neutral. i took it to a dealer and they tried blaming the clutch agian telling me it was burnt out and there is dust everywhere, and that they cannot fix the tranny problem with out replacing the clutch. But they said the clutch isnt under warranty and i have to pay for one before they fix it....i have 13k on my car wtf... and what the fuck could be wrong with the tranny?
05 srt4
only mod exhuast.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:18 PM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation
Default Re: SRT-4 peice of shit tranny

well make them fix the tranny, and just buy a new clutch , its a whole lot cheaper than buying a new tranny.., but i would take them to court..
Old 06-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Still a member...

Mr. Neon Boy has disabled reputation

i know a couple of people that went through that kind of shit with dodge and they ended up payingso much money for bullshit reasons, i would take their asses to court...
Old 06-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Banned

yeah they said it will cost me like 440 for the clutch, 80 for the bearing, and 500 for labor
Old 06-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

take them to court
Old 06-09-2005, 09:36 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GotB00stPsi
what the fuck could be wrong with the tranny?
Repeated operator error.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by spic
Repeated operator error.
repeated stick my foot in your ass
Old 06-09-2005, 07:02 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Hopefully you can ease your foot in my ass easier than you can ease your foot off of a clutch pedal, 'cause Dodge doesn't cover my ass from people not knowing how to drive a 5-speed either.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Banned

suck my ass ive driving a 5 speed all my life and never had a fucking problem....blow me you fucking asswart
Old 06-09-2005, 08:05 PM
i got 5 on it

I've only been driving 5 speeds since I was 14.. .. and just 'cause you've been doing it forever doesn't mean you're good at it. Idiot.