Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

springs

Old 11-29-2002, 10:45 AM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default springs

i'm about to order some springs for my 96 integra....i want improvement on handling...thinking eibach pros..but can't decide...anyone have any ideas or what do you have on urs to improve handling?

thanks!
Old 11-29-2002, 10:58 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

just go all out and cut off like 5 coils off your stock springs and make sure to use your stock shcoks so it will bounce like a mother fucker !!!!! Jenn ...... that will give you a bad-ass DRIZZZZOOOOPPPPP !!!!!
Old 11-29-2002, 11:01 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

LMFAO. i don't care for the bad ass "DRIZZZZOOOOPPPPP" i want to improve my handling a little...besides..i still like running things over!
Old 11-29-2002, 11:05 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I love my Sportlines + Koni Yellows.
Old 11-29-2002, 11:48 AM
wharlgarbl

i'm goin to copy your car then!

hahaha
Old 11-29-2002, 12:14 PM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

eibach road race springs and tokico illuminas

2 inch drop

the pro kit
sportline
road race

all of these eibach springs have different ride heights
really depends on how well you want it to ride. i would also look into a set of aftermarket struts to go with the springs. i can install them for you if you need the help.

look here: i'm kinda partial to eibach http://www.autocarparts.com/search/E...?source=google
Old 11-29-2002, 01:51 PM
Daddy status

chirp the 1-2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I know bout that

I had pro kits on my 98 GSR it drove smooth as hell but when you took a turn you could feel the stiffness in the spring. The only downside was ride height sometimes the front looked higher than the rear! I woul go with the sportlines but know your gonna be a little low!
Old 11-29-2002, 03:29 PM
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1

I prefer the H&R products....
I think that if you are interested in handleing, you will find the H&R spring rates to be better sorted.
Old 11-29-2002, 04:48 PM
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s

buy 4 slinkys. it'll be cheaper. plus you can make it down stairs. make sure you get stainless steel old school style over the rainbow colored plastic kinds.
Old 11-29-2002, 04:57 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

how about.....

honda sport 2-3/4 in lowering springs
agx adjustable shocks
energy suspension polyurethane bushing kit all the way around
ingalls adjustable camber kit
......my car handles pretty good with this but it still squats in the rear on a 6k launch at the track, or you can get the real deal full coilovers for about 1200 bucks, but there awesome, driving opsi's car is like a damn f1 car, its DOOOPPPEEE.........

Quick Reply: springs