Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Skunk 2 Manifold?

Old 09-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pimpingreen13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skunk 2 Manifold?

I was wondering if anybody knows if an Skunk 2 intake manifold will fit in my 95 h22 integra and if anybody knows if they are actually worth the price. The cheapest price I found was 340 shipped but I dont want to buy it and it not fit and I also heard it throws a CEL. Any info would be appreciated and thanks ahead of time.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:24 PM
missed....

Cell Cell
Default Re: Skunk 2 Manifold?

doensnt throw a cel, and i know on the integras that they are one of the most important things you can do to help the engine perform better. not sure how restrictive the h22 motor's intake manifold is. but it is def worth the money.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

pimpingreen13 is an unknown quantity at this point

anybody with an h22 on these boards have one on their car? dont want to waste my money if they arent worth a damn.
QUOTE=cell]doensnt throw a cel, and i know on the integras that they are one of the most important things you can do to help the engine perform better. not sure how restrictive the h22 motor's intake manifold is. but it is def worth the money.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-19-2004, 02:24 PM
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

we put one in willsH22acord......... it was a very tight sqeeeeeeeeees but a nice power adder. It is a huge improvement over teh stock manifold. PM willsh22acord
Old 10-19-2004, 02:25 PM
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

and 340$ isnt a bad price at this time for that manifold!!
Old 10-19-2004, 05:28 PM
l

WillsH22Accord is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, chances are its not going to fit into your integra, but the problem i had was with the IAC, and the manifold comes with a relocation kit,(i didnt know this during install). So I had to make some modifications to the firewall. As for power increase, its ok, id def. suggest some kind of fuel management before buying the manifold though.
Old 10-19-2004, 06:44 PM
still alive

gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele

man i hate to jack your thread but i was going to post a similar topic. i was looking at the edelbrock, bbk and skunk 2 manifolds, trying to decide which was the best for the money. i really havent been able to get a straight answer from people so i was wondering what you guys thought or heard was the better of the three.
Old 10-20-2004, 02:25 AM
Registered member

.eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric.

Search around, you can find them for cheaper than that. I just bought one for $240 shipped off of ebay.

Originally Posted by pimpingreen13
I was wondering if anybody knows if an Skunk 2 intake manifold will fit in my 95 h22 integra and if anybody knows if they are actually worth the price. The cheapest price I found was 340 shipped but I dont want to buy it and it not fit and I also heard it throws a CEL. Any info would be appreciated and thanks ahead of time.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:26 AM
Registered Member

88CRXHFBSTNG has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Skunk 2 Manifold?

Originally Posted by CRXDriver
man i hate to jack your thread but i was going to post a similar topic. i was looking at the edelbrock, bbk and skunk 2 manifolds, trying to decide which was the best for the money. i really havent been able to get a straight answer from people so i was wondering what you guys thought or heard was the better of the three.
Nice Link. now excuse my language for a second.

THAT IS THE BADEST FUCKING MACHINE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!

I want one.
Old 10-20-2004, 07:08 AM
l

WillsH22Accord is an unknown quantity at this point

you should be able to get the skunk2 h manifold for under 3, i paid a shitload, but was one of the first people to have it. As far as other brands, i dont know too much, but i hear that venom is really good.

Quick Reply: Skunk 2 Manifold?