Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

should I swap or should I sell?

Old 06-03-2003, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gnt0223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool should I swap or should I sell?

got a 99 civic dx and trying to decide wether to sell the car and get a new one or just do a swap with something like a b16. any suggestions?
Old 06-03-2003, 06:43 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

depends, what would you buy if you sold it?
Old 06-03-2003, 07:07 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

is it a coupe? if so, do a swap(b18c1? c5?), i like those bodies (even though everyone and their mom has one)

...or just buy a nissan.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:40 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

buy a car w/ power to the rear wheels.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:04 AM
Pro

CRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to allCRXtacy is a name known to all

Originally posted by sk8rmike
buy a car w/ power to the rear wheels.
damnit mike...power to the rear wheels = bad hahaha
FWD 4 LIFE!!
Old 06-03-2003, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

don't know what I will buy if I sell it. its a coupe. I was thinking about something like an rx7 or the new rx8 I dun now yet. the only prob is I owe a shitload on the car and I know that I won't get a bunch of money for the car since its a dx.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

how much does a b18c1 or c5 go for and what engines are they! kind of new to the whole swap thing. just don't want to get screwed if I do the swap.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:35 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

b18c1 is a gsr, b18c5 is a type r, basically a gsr on crack. (from integras if you didn't know). check out other threads for prices, there's local shops and internet shops out there...
Old 06-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Blow Me

Stillpushin is an unknown quantity at this point

www.hmotorsonline.com
Old 06-03-2003, 08:53 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

you dont have to worry bout cv joints on rwd cars