Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Should I..............................

Old 02-09-2003, 10:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haydog is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Should I..............................

I plan on buying a 98 Gsr engine and dropping it in a 99 civic. So should I build up engine bottom and top and add turbo later, or just do bottom and add turbo system now and to top part later. Cant afford to do all at once but the engine will be out so wanted to replace pistons and get forged parts? Thanks
Old 02-09-2003, 10:36 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

build and boost, im not gonna tell you what order to do them in, but get good shit for the motor.........
Old 02-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Iridium V

MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, do all of your prep work before boosting.