Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

s14 240sx suspension issue

Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 AM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default s14 240sx suspension issue

ok for the last few weeks i have had an issue with my car pulling to the right all the time. i assumed i needed an alignment so i got one done, did not fix the problem. in addition to this i have noticed a loud humming sound coming from what seems to be the left front wheel whenever i turn the wheel any more left then straight. the sound goes away when the wheel is straight or being turned to the right. i have brand new tires, the wheels are all balanced, i have no bent suspension parts, my power steering reservoir is full, and an alignment was just done. i am thinking it is either in the power steering rack or the wheel bearing. any insight would be appreciated.

thanks
Old 06-22-2009, 06:13 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: s14 240sx suspension issue

i would lean towards Bearing. I have the same symptons/did the same things as you with my SRT-4.