Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

RX7 owners come in and play**name that fuel pump**

Old 08-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Danny@respecgarage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default RX7 owners come in and play**name that fuel pump**

I recently bought a 3rd gen and the previous owner blow it up. He has no clue what parts the car had, so I'm trying to figure out what components the car came with.

It has a PFC/T-78 greddy set-up.

I need to know what kind of fuel pump this is..... Here are the pics of the fuel pump in question. Is coming out off my FD

I think it might be a supra tt pump, but I'm not sure because the only thing on this pump is the DENSO name. The numbers look like they where melted off:icon_tdow
Old 08-18-2007, 11:35 AM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES
Default Re: RX7 owners come in and play**name that fuel pump**

I would just go ahead and replace it with a new one,Forget Relying on the previous owner.... With all the money you are dropping on the build i wouldn't trust any old part... Oh yeah could you PM me and tell me how much PFsuper cars qouted you for you're rebuild and street port?
Old 08-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Boosted F2B

99EJ6T is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stickman
I would just go ahead and replace it with a new one, forget relying on the previous owner.
+1
Old 08-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

I think PFsupercars wanted some where near $5k to have the motor built + 2 months of turn around time. They are really busy the lady on the phone said.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:16 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Rest assured, PFS does awesome work, i miss my FD they did...it was only 333rwhp with non-sequential stock turbos (and all his bolt on goods) but damn it was fun.

I would also "guess" that be a supra pump, thats odd how the numbers were melted off.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:59 AM
Danny@respecgarage

Tell me about it. Yes PFsupercars does do awesome work from what I been told. I'm big on doing things myself though.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:30 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

They tuned the "purple-puter" for me, i actually installed everything myself. They didn't charge me nearly anything though after buying all his parts. This was when they were still in manassas. Keep us posted, i love as good FD build.....nothing better than listening to a 13b at idle , even with a street-port (bridge-port is better though )
Old 08-19-2007, 10:26 AM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

http://www.rx7store.net/product_p/ni...#37;20pump.htm

I would say guessing by the pump picture that it is a "supra tt" fuel pump as well.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Ross is an unknown quantity at this point

yep it appears to be a Supra tt pump