Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

running through gas?????

Old 07-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
youtellme has disabled reputation
Default running through gas?????

aight i have a 1990 honda accord wit a 96 f22 vtec and it burns thru gas like crazy....i make a drive to virginia beach and back on a half a tank and by the time i get to the tunnel on the return trip the gas light is on...i extended the gas line for the swap and i am thinkn that its dumpping to much fuel now that the gas line is longer than stock....it runs so rich that it has gas coming from the muffler....i dont c any leaks anywhere i just not sure...my o2 sencor does need to b wired up but i dont know if that is the promblem...any suggestion would b helpfull...
Old 07-09-2011, 07:15 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: running through gas?????

Originally Posted by youtellme
aight...
stopped reading after that. glws.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:24 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
stopped reading after that. glws.
lulz same here
Old 07-09-2011, 07:25 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I dunno, youtellme.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

youtellme has disabled reputation

wow lmao really guys how bout some help not shit talk....
Old 07-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

aight i have a 1990 honda accord wit a 96 f22 vtec and it burns thru gas like crazy....i make a drive to virginia beach and back on a half a tank and by the time i get to the tunnel on the return trip the gas light is on...i extended the gas line for the swap and i am thinkn that its dumpping to much fuel now that the gas line is longer than stock....it runs so rich that it has gas coming from the muffler....i dont c any leaks anywhere i just not sure...my o2 sencor does need to b wired up but i dont know if that is the promblem...any suggestion would b helpfull...
I'm terribly sorry that you think extending the fuel line will cause the engine to burn more fuel. Once I put two garden hoses together to water the lawn and soon there were fish gasping for air and flopping around at the bottom of the reservoir.

Seriously though, you've already said what is wrong with your car. And it's not the fuel line.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:07 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

It's the fucking dinosaurs man......they don't want to be in your car so they're bailing out as soon as possible.

aight?
Old 07-10-2011, 08:05 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I'm terribly sorry that you think extending the fuel line will cause the engine to burn more fuel. Once I put two garden hoses together to water the lawn and soon there were fish gasping for air and flopping around at the bottom of the reservoir.

Seriously though, you've already said what is wrong with your car. And it's not the fuel line.
Fucking lold.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:04 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Wire your o2 sensor in dummy.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Registered member

sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg

hurr durrr

Quick Reply: running through gas?????