Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

rhd civic turn signals aren't working

Old 04-19-2014, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these parts
Default rhd civic turn signals aren't working

I just picked up a rhd ek hatch and only the right turn signal works, when I use the hazards they both light up. I'm just confused, is it the steering column switches? also the high beams won't work and the windshield wipers won't work unless I pull and hold the switch. does anyone know what I can do to fix it? I've tried looking everywhere
Old 04-19-2014, 10:00 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by Justiin
I just picked up a rhd ek hatch and only the right turn signal works, when I use the hazards they both light up. I'm just confused, is it the steering column switches? also the high beams won't work and the windshield wipers won't work unless I pull and hold the switch. does anyone know what I can do to fix it? I've tried looking everywhere
It really sounds like you have some serious wiring issues. More sounds like they used a USDM harness and tried to rewire it correct.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:38 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: rhd civic turn signals aren't working

that or your switch is going bad
Old 04-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Registered Member

Justiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
It really sounds like you have some serious wiring issues. More sounds like they used a USDM harness and tried to rewire it correct.
my buddy said the same thing, any idea what direction I should go in? and I've tried a new switch and it's still the same problem
Old 06-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

Chestnutter has disabled reputation
Default rhd civic turn signals aren't working

Check the grounds behind the headlights for the turn signal. as for the wipers sounds like a switch.but that's just my best guess.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:16 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Chestnutter
Check the grounds behind the headlights for the turn signal. as for the wipers sounds like a switch.but that's just my best guess.
2 months later? Fuck off