Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

resetting a CD player

Old 11-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Runnin13s is on a distinguished road
Default resetting a CD player

ok today some one came over to try to look and see what was wrong and couldnt figure it out then another friend of mine mentioned sumthin about it maybe needing to be reset how would i do this ? i dont have the instructions to it cuz it came with the car i baught a while ago so ...i was wondering if any one knows how to reset a cd player and if u could tell me how

it is a (elkameleon) JVC KD-LX111 In-Dash CD Player i tried google and i could find anything any help is greatly appreciated
Old 11-04-2003, 03:59 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

I was the one to look at his cd player.

I'm telling you it's the wiring. Someone cut the factory harness and tried to electric tape it back together, with some wires mismatched and some not even hooked up. If I can find a schematic for it I can re-do it, or just take it to an audio place and they can do it. It's not the cd player.
Old 11-04-2003, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

Runnin13s is on a distinguished road

oh well i was just gonna try everything before i have to fork up 100$$ just for an audio place to do it
Old 11-04-2003, 04:18 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

$100??!! that's way too much.
Old 11-04-2003, 10:55 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Don't need a new thread to try and solve same problem. Let tha thread run its course.

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...threadid=30912