Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

rear disc brake conversion??

Old 04-07-2008, 08:17 PM
JDM Monkey Tuning

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy
Default rear disc brake conversion??

im about to swap out my drums for discs on a 95 civic dx and i was wondering what all i need? i have the discs and control arms and the brake lines from the discs to the part that they unbolt do i need to get a new brake master cyling or prop valve? or the brake lines?
Old 04-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Boosted F2B

99EJ6T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: rear disc brake conversion??

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15258
Old 04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
JDM Monkey Tuning

Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy

thanks
Old 04-08-2008, 03:31 AM
fabricating is fun

cleckner04 is an unknown quantity at this point

only thing that i saw that is different from your setup is the prop. valve. they are different from your model. you need to find one from a car that has rear disc. you need to find one that had 40/40 stamped on it. dont woring about swapping out the master cylinder. E brake cables can come from a lot of cars with disc also. like all integs from 91 and up. they are a little longer but you can swap sides that runs up to the lever so you can take up some slack on the them. if you need pictures just look on hondatuningmagazine.com and look through their tech page and look for there upgrade brakes.