Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Problem no one can figure out

Old 10-30-2003, 05:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
muska411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Problem no one can figure out

The car's rpm guage will slam down to zero while driving, if you hit the gas it won't go anywhere it just makes like a bog sound. You have to turn the key to 1 accesory and then back to 2nd accesory and then it turns on again. It usually does it like 5 times and then stays on. Its not the enigne beacuase it was just replaced and did the same thing with the other one. Howeverthe first gauge clutster i had was stopping the car from going to its 7, ooo redline and when i swithed the gauge clutster out it fixed the problem so it might be something with that any ideas open to any suggestions thanks
Old 10-30-2003, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

we might need to know what kinda car it is. which is why no one can figure out your problem
Old 10-30-2003, 06:47 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

ahahahah
Old 10-30-2003, 08:29 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Knowing what kind of car it is would help - a lot. Without driving it and experiencing the problem, you can only really make an educated guess. My guess is you've got a short somewhere in the wiring harness coming from the computer. Possibly either in the ignition cylinder wiring or the instrument cluster wiring. Otherwise, I'd check out the computer itself.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:56 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA
Default Re: Problem no one can figure out

Originally posted by muska411
The car's rpm guage will slam down to zero while driving, if you hit the gas it won't go anywhere it just makes like a bog sound. You have to turn the key to 1 accesory and then back to 2nd accesory and then it turns on again. It usually does it like 5 times and then stays on. Its not the enigne beacuase it was just replaced and did the same thing with the other one. Howeverthe first gauge clutster i had was stopping the car from going to its 7, ooo redline and when i swithed the gauge clutster out it fixed the problem so it might be something with that any ideas open to any suggestions thanks
i have seen that happen before!
you have bad MUFFLER BEARINGS!!!
Old 10-30-2003, 11:11 AM

muska411 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks derick its a honda ex with ls in it. What do you mean the muffler bearings where are they located. I swithed out ecus and didn't fix the problem
Old 10-30-2003, 12:42 PM

mpg9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you mean the muffler bearings where are they located.
get under your car and look around the muffler. You'll know when you see em...
Old 10-30-2003, 12:47 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

What do you mean the muffler bearings where are they located. I swithed out ecus and didn't fix the problem

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-30-2003, 05:00 PM

TunerzRus is an unknown quantity at this point

YOU HAVE BEEN FLAMED!!!
Old 10-30-2003, 05:02 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

. What do you mean the muffler bearings where are they located.

hahha, holy son of a fuck that was hilarious...........

Quick Reply: Problem no one can figure out