Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Precision turbo's ?

Old 01-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Precision turbo's ?

I wondering what people think of sc32 and sc34.. only problem is garret wont allow them to release comprosser maps to public
Old 01-07-2004, 10:57 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

all compressor maps do is fuck with your head and make you go insane..
or so i've been told.

what's the difference between those and the regular t3/t4 setups?
Old 01-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

those series of turbos use the old school T04e trim wheels. find out what trim they use and do a search on that.

www.majesticturbo.com or something like that has all the maps on their page. good luck on going insane. just listen to the vendors power ranges and put your max power goal in there somewhere.
Old 01-07-2004, 12:28 PM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by spic
all compressor maps do is fuck with your head and make you go insane..
or so i've been told.

You have been told that by people that can't read them if you can them properly they are a excellent tool in matching a turbo to your application.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:04 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

how funny.. and they're not excellent at anything except giving you a vague idea and what the turbo might do.

or so i've been told.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 99blackcivicsi
You have been told that by people that can't read them if you can them properly they are a excellent tool in matching a turbo to your application.
yeah Thats what my friend david thats helping me build my motor said. Bence flow the head before you buy turbo..

IM looking at having my head done by abacus so far but my friend david told me to look at talking to flowdyne(I think that is what is called).

Any one got any prefeience on that?
Old 01-07-2004, 02:40 PM
i got 5 on it

abacus rocks my ass.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed

Originally posted by 99blackcivicsi
Not really Ronnie! The compressor maps usually say the turbos like my T67 are waaaay too big for my motor and way out of it's efficiency range and will be on the surge line, UMMM NO! They are not that great of a tool anymore really. A guideline but waaaay off IMO.