Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ANY INPUT WELCOME. ....HELPP.

Old 03-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xsilentwunx has disabled reputation
Default PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ANY INPUT WELCOME. ....HELPP.

I need help people . i have a serious problem on my hands.
alright i got a 90 si same motor in it.
alright when i bought the car there was already something funny about the wiring because i can fill my gas tank up and he neddle would be a quar. tank short or my dome light wont 0work sometimes. Then i was testing the ends that plug into the corner light and the testlight was faulty, it sparked then nothing. it started gettin hard to start like when i wouldnt drive it for like more than a hour kinda felt like the plug were filed or something but it ended up not bein that and that happen for maybe a day more then it just didnt start anymore i has gas and spark. OKAY now look at this bullsh*t. i press my brakes and thecluster lights up. my hazards dont work. turn signals dont.

(CAR WILL NOT START AT THE MOMENT) sometimes i get a lil spudder out of it but soon as i push the gas it quits

****F'd up Combo's***

1)when i turn my lights on the car wont crank over.

2)if i hit the hazard button nothing happens but when i turn the turn signal on while the button is on both turn signals light in the cluster as if it were the hazrds but at the pace that the blinker usally goes which is fsaster then normal cause i dont have bumper lights... my hazards blink slow..wtf...

3)most of the time when i crank the car it like cranks then like clickckckckck i guess? like clicking then turn over then clickckckck. that one might be confusing.

4)if im cranking it and i turn the little drimer roller thing up so the cluster is brighter the it keeps crankin but then when i turn it dim (lower) its does the clickckckckc

5) i press the breaks my cluster lights up

6)if im cranking the car and press brake peddle its stops, if i let off the break it starts turnin over again.

man. feel free to help me. thanks.
Attached Thumbnails PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ANY INPUT WELCOME. ....HELPP.-%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F%7F-169.jpg  

Last edited by xsilentwunx; 03-21-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:18 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ANY INPUT WELCOME. ....HELPP.

sounds like a grounding issue....there is a ground that goes from the rad support to the valve cover...ive left one off b efore and strange shit happens...

not like your talking but starnge shit nevertheless
Old 03-21-2009, 05:31 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan
Default Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ANY INPUT WELCOME. ....HELPP.

pics pf the engine bay.......