Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Please fix Problem

Old 04-11-2007, 10:03 AM
DJ CSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1NONLYJV43 has disabled reputation
Default Please fix Problem

Good Afternoon fellow Honda members who took the time to read this. I posted up a thread a while back about my brake problem I had in my 1991 Honda CRX Base model. Like I said as a reminder right now there is no pressure to the brake pedal...................

1991 Honda CRX Base/ Standard Model
Automatic/ D15b2.

Problem: Car still has no pressure to the pedal when car is running. Will get pressure to pedal when car is off. When brake system is being brake bleed, Front DS / Rear PS / Front PS is fine. Thats when everything is replaced below besides the Porportioning Valve . Then all of a sudden the Front PS stop bleeding correctly. Now since the Porportioning Valve has been replaced along with eveything else , All of the brakes bleed correctly besides the Front PS as stated above. I don't know what to do

Things that have been replaced as follows:

Master Cylinder- New/ Bench Bleed
Brake Booster- Used
Brake Fluid Resivior- Used
Front Brake Calipers- New
Front Brake Pads- New
Back Brake Shoes- New
Rear Wheel Cylinders- New
Porptioning Valve- Used

I ordered the brake rubber hose on the Front PS to replace but noticed when I took it off it seems like its clogged or somthing while pressing the brake pedal and closing the hole afterwards so no air gets in.
I'm going to let my used to be atomotive teacher put it on the BG Brake Flush machine and put pressure to it and see what happens. It might work it may not. If you have any comments on this situation please give me feedback. Thanksssssss