Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

place racing mounts

Old 01-13-2008, 03:32 PM
cameron chaos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
issues135 can only hope to improve
Default place racing mounts

ok i got a 91 civic and i put place racing mounts in it, i know they suck so i dont want to hear about it. but anyways there all broke now and they have a lifetime warranty on them and the web site no longer works so does anyone know how to contact them? please help
Old 01-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation
Default Re: place racing mounts

Have you tried Honda-tech? I'm sure someone may know of the orginal owners and how to contact them.

I'm gonna say sorry now because I'm pretty sure that Place Racing is closed for business and getting them to honor the "lifetime warranty" will be like pulling teeth. GL!!!

As far as Place Racing mounts goes, they do not suck. I know that everyone loves to bash, but I can speak for both Place Racing and Hasport as I owned both.
I had a set in my CRX for 6 years before I switched to Hasport...and the ONLY I did was because I knew that I could still get service from Hasport. My Place Racing Mounts were still in outstanding shape when I sold them and there is no difference between the two regardless of what anybody tells you.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

How did you break an entire set of Place Racing mounts???? What the hell have you been doing with your car?
Old 01-14-2008, 08:18 AM
cameron chaos

issues135 can only hope to improve

i got them in a 91 hatch with a hell of a motor. its a drag car only so i give it hell
Old 01-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

LSThatch has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by issues135
i got them in a 91 hatch with a hell of a motor. its a drag car only so i give it hell
Wow, I've never broken my mounts (AVID) any of them ... and I've had two different sets.