Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Omni Clutch Master Cylinder!!!!

Old 08-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kevs_92gsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Omni Clutch Master Cylinder!!!!

Alright guys, figured I'd would share my problems with you all. I just bought the omni cmc on friday, 5 days ago. I installed it with ease and that shit was awesome. Pedal set right off the floor and you barely had to push it down to engage the clutch. Any today only after 5 days I was drivin home from work and I went to shift and the clutch pedal was on the floor. I was like WTF. I managed to get it back to the shop I work at and I was lost. There was no external leakage so I didnt know what the hell it was. I had 2 techs look at it and they figured out it was the master cylinder that was bad. Sucks ass cause I just bought that shit and its my daily driver. I emailed the place I ordered it from and Iam just waitin on a reply from them. When I got home I jumped on honda-tech and look what I find http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1334993 , turns out everybody's having this problem. Anyway I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:33 PM
I spit hot fire

8krdlne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Omni Clutch Master Cylinder!!!!

aw shit, what you do now
Old 08-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

uhhh why didnt you just buy an OEM one?
Old 08-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 8krdlne
aw shit, what you do now
I didnt do shit, there sellin some shitty products hahaha, so now my cars a brick.

Originally Posted by gear
uhhh why didnt you just buy an OEM one?
Alright here are my reasons-
1. I wanted to buy a brand new one because I dont trust remaned ones from places such as carquest or autozone.

2. There was no way in hell I was gona buy one from acura or honda, I dont even wana know how much they are, considering Acura wanted $835 for a tb.

3. The omni one is new and came with a 5 year warrenty so I figured it was the best route.

Any way Omni is making a revised version of there cmc so I should be recieveing that soon I suppose.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

i can understand that... the remanu's arent always perfect. I know that first hand working at big als.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

so far my knowings about omni's products are that dont last long at all. i know the valve train sucks, now the clutch master cylinder sucks, whats next with omni?
Old 08-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

Just talked to pete from Import Auto Performace where I bought it from and he said to send the old one back. He said omni's working on the problem and should have a revised one out within the next week or so. He said he would send me that, although when I get it Iama sell it. I just bought one from carquest today for $85 and installed it so now everythings good

Oh and that $835 for the tb from acura was with my discount too haha. I also got the hook up from carquest on that clutch master for $85, although I am not sure how much they are normally but hey you get so many hook up's when you work at a dealership hahaha

Last edited by kevs_92gsr; 08-11-2005 at 03:02 PM.