Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

oil pressure gauge install

Old 04-04-2004, 11:41 AM
i-vtec dohc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AznPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default oil pressure gauge install

anyone wanna install an electric oil pressure gauge on a honda civic 97? name a price and the stuff u will need, thanksss
Old 04-04-2004, 12:52 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: oil pressure gauge install

you need to buy a stainless steel braided line so you can mount the sender unit somewhere, cause if you stick that fucking sender unit in the hole with a brass t fitting so you can still use your stock oil pressure unit(you want to use it just incase the aftermarket unit goes bad) its gonna break off eventually because of the weight of that thing, if you get the line made ill put it in for 30 bucks, trust me, you want to get the line made, my sender unit broke the T and we had to easy out it and it was a pain and if you cant get it out then you just fucked your shit up, get the line made at hampton rubber, do it right the first time, you wont regret it.......