Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

newb info

Old 03-17-2004, 06:37 AM
-_-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-_- has disabled reputation
Default newb info

im just wondering if anybody could suggest any websites to get a greater knowledge about cars. Ive read a lotta sites like howstuffworks.com and i have a basic grip, and ive read some stuff my friend gave me from a basic class he took, but im tryin to learn more indepth, technical stuff, and i cant seem to find good sites. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks x-)
Old 03-17-2004, 07:09 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: newb info

get a tech manual and read that whole thing if you want to get in depth and technical........but learning about cars is a gradual thing, go hang around some people that work on cars and do motor swaps and shit, and get a spare motor from someone and just take that bitch apart, read suspension guides and theories, alot of engine builders work on theories more than hard facts so keep an open mind.......and if you have no mechanical inclenation at all, dont do any of that stuff.........and i dont really know alot of websites to refer you too, if you want to learn about hondas theres infinite info out there, you just have to search for it....