Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Need to know how to rewire my 90 DX motor to an SI MPFI setup

Old 05-29-2003, 07:16 PM
Guardrails Suck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
toofastcivic90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need to know how to rewire my 90 DX motor to an SI MPFI setup

I need to know how to switch over my 90 DPFI to a SI MPFI setup without swapping motors I am in the process of getting an SI manifold an si ecu and the resistor box. Is there anything else i am gonna need and how do i wire it up. I plan on using my dx head still with the SI manifold bolted to it. Any info would be appreciated
Old 05-29-2003, 09:43 PM
Old School Beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

its very easy , i can do it for a discounted price ..... im sure chahonda will chime in too