Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

need help asap!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need help asap!!!!!!!!

I bought mine for my integra from pepboys. The actually had both instock. If not, then can always order it for you. I I can get them at my work for you, but it will be oem honda part, so you will be paying oem honda price.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

slowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these parts

ya i am probley goin to just go to a junk yard and get the hole drum assembley
Old 05-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

I know you might be tight for cash dude, but a bearing is one of those things that I would NEVER go halfass on. They are like brakes, a wear item. You wouldn't put used brakes on your car - and a bearing is so important that you should never put a used one in your car as well. Go price a part around at a few different places. You should be able to get one for between 30-50 bucks. Also, I would recommend actually removing/installing everything yourself, but bring the knuckle/new bearing to a shop and have them press it in. Any brake or service station with a press can help you out. The hub is compression tapered so it is really easy to put the bearing in kind of cock-eyed and gouge out the wall and possibly not be able to get the bearing in there straight ever again. Another thing if you do try it yourself, there are C clips that hold the bearing in before you can remove it, so make sure to take those out with a C clip compressor tool. It looks like a thin ass pair of pliers with little knubs on the end. Whatever you do, just take your time when you do it.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Do no go to the junkyard. Buy new. It is very easy to install. Take the drum off the rear and there are 4 bolts that hold the assembly in remove and replace with new assembly. I forget how much I paid for mine but just go price them at a few places. If you want I can price them for you, I can usually get a discount at a few places. But like mike said don't go half assed on them.