Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

need audio help, cd player acting gay

Old 10-13-2009, 09:17 AM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default need audio help, cd player acting gay

I have a Pioneer model DEH P7500MP in my camaro. It has the jack in the rear for the Ipod hookup.

But I cant get the fucking thing to switch to AUX input. I can go between "CD" and "TUNER" but that's it. I know its hooked up right because I am getting power to my iPod.

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck i need to do before I rage on this thing???? I dont have the owners manual or remote either. FML.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:47 AM
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX
Default Re: need audio help, cd player acting gay

I had this same problem when i was hooking up an xm direct to a pioneer radio...i just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it finally switched.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:51 AM
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

i know on my alpine headunit you can turn aux on and off on the settings menu so maybe its turned off? idk jus tryin to help
Old 10-13-2009, 09:55 AM
what?

scr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scout Trooper
I had this same problem when i was hooking up an xm direct to a pioneer radio...i just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it finally switched.
worked this way for me like 82182317 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

twintegra518 has disabled reputation

push the big knob in until your options for your settings pop up, then you might just have to turn the aux on.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:46 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Scout Trooper
I'll try that.

Originally Posted by lowandslowmazda
i know on my alpine headunit you can turn aux on and off on the settings menu so maybe its turned off? idk jus tryin to help
Originally Posted by twintegra518
push the big knob in until your options for your settings pop up, then you might just have to turn the aux on.
yeah, I have hit the "source" key a million times with no prevail. thats the only way to switch between modes.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:41 PM
All Motor All Day

BuddyClubCivic has disabled reputation

Press the "FUNCTION" key until you see "AUX", then with the up and down arrow you can turn it on or off. When you turn it to the on position, it will now be selectable with the source button.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:05 AM
Registered Member

98formulaLS1 will become famous soon enough

1. Turn your radio off
2. Access the setup menu
3. Scroll through the options until you get to the location where you can activate the AUX.
4. Confirm settings and exit setup.
5. Press SOURCE until AUX is displayed

welcome
Old 10-15-2009, 05:16 AM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by BuddyClubCivic
Press the "FUNCTION" key until you see "AUX", then with the up and down arrow you can turn it on or off. When you turn it to the on position, it will now be selectable with the source button.
Originally Posted by 98formulaLS1
1. Turn your radio off
2. Access the setup menu
3. Scroll through the options until you get to the location where you can activate the AUX.
4. Confirm settings and exit setup.
5. Press SOURCE until AUX is displayed

welcome
I'll try this when i get home. thanks.