Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

my ls wont start please help!!!

Old 05-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
strightproblems has disabled reputation
Default my ls wont start please help!!!

I don't know what happen but here's the story lol well I was driving my car and when I got home went in for about a hour. came back out tried to start the car just kept turning over but wouldn't start. I changed the battery,the dizzy,and checked all the fuses there all fine also I put my other p75 ecu in to see if that was the problem but still no start just keeps cranking I don't know what to do next .thanks for all the help .
Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: my ls wont start please help!!!

Hmmmmm..... Is there anything out of the ordinary? Check for spark. Also, try starting it again with the throttle open.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Ramey Built

JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt JB@RameyBuilt

Is it throwing any CELs? Does it get spark and fuel?
Old 05-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by JB@RameyBuilt
Is it throwing any CELs? Does it get spark and fuel?
Naw man its not getting spark or any fuel when I put the car on the on postion I don't hear the fuel pump or anything like that and there's no cel iight
Old 05-04-2010, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

ls/vtec hatch has a spectacular aura aboutls/vtec hatch has a spectacular aura about

Fuel pump maybe....If you dont here the normal hum then i would assume fuel pump is gone. No spark could be ignition coil (did you change cap and rotor on dizzy or the full distributor? New or old?) but i would go with fuel pump first if you say your not hearing that.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ls/vtec hatch
Fuel pump maybe....If you dont here the normal hum then i would assume fuel pump is gone. No spark could be ignition coil (did you change cap and rotor on dizzy or the full distributor? New or old?) but i would go with fuel pump first if you say your not hearing that.
well yea i changed the whole dizzy it was a used 1 problem is that the motor was washed by the guy i just got the car off of here as he just told me idk if its the fuel pump but ill check it out today