Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

more power with a JRSC LS?

Old 06-17-2010, 04:18 PM
MKIII Time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carino has disabled reputation
Default more power with a JRSC LS?

well im in the process of building a super charged LS in my Da(i kno most people will say its stupid but anyways...) so far i have a spare b18b1 that im planing on building, the JRSC and 440cc injectors... i will get tuned after everything is in... in the future if im trying to get a lil more power when building the B18b to be supercharged what wil be a good idea? So far if i go this route im planing on getting a bigger pulley... better cams (stage 2??? maybe or no)... balanced crank forged rods and pistons... pnp head... anyother ideas?
im not looking to make alot of power... mid 200s (230-270) would be great... i kno i would get more power turboing i just want to use what i have... im getting another car for a better build...budget wise anything thats reasonable... this is just for a fun ride mainly just drive around hit the track once or twice

thanks for any help... no bashing or flaming
Old 06-18-2010, 11:14 PM
MKIII Time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carino has disabled reputation
Default Re: more power with a JRSC LS?

no input?