Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

lsvtec question

Old 10-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tic04lyfe has disabled reputation
Question lsvtec question

im currently using a b16a head n a b18a1 block im currently running a accord vtec ecu (p0a) runs pretty good my question is if its safe 2 use this ecu or should i get bigger injectos like the 1s 4 the accord or should stay with my stocks 1s? or should i change my ecu
Old 10-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: lsvtec question

As long as you have the right vtec fluid it should be good, make sure its not leaking
Old 10-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Registered member

thanx broo..do u know if it is a good idea 2 use the accord injectors since im using a accord ecu?
Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by Travis.
As long as you have the right vtec fluid it should be good, make sure its not leaking

p28, either stock b16/GSR injectors for stock tune, or get a tune and bigger injectors.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

Originally Posted by tic04lyfe
thanx broo..do u know if it is a good idea 2 use the accord injectors since im using a accord ecu?
if you run the accord vtec fluid then use the accord injectors. if not just use what you have it dont matter
Old 10-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Registered member

dats the thing i used 2 run with a p28 stock n it made it run like shit untill a friend told me 2 used a ecu from a accord..n it runs way way better with the accord ecu..on i might try the accord injectors i heard ppl say dat it will run better since im using the accord ecu..thanx 4 yall help guys i appreciated
Old 10-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered Member

whatever you do make sure you run oem vtec fluid its comes in a bottle like this

just go to the dealer to buy it and tell em what car its for
Old 10-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Registered member

alright buddy thanx
Old 10-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by tic04lyfe
dats the thing i used 2 run with a p28 stock n it made it run like shit untill a friend told me 2 used a ecu from a accord..n it runs way way better with the accord ecu..on i might try the accord injectors i heard ppl say dat it will run better since im using the accord ecu..thanx 4 yall help guys i appreciated
Your P28 is from a 1.6 single cam, and your Accord ECU is from a... well, Accord. You don't need bigger injectors, you don't need a different ECU, you just need to get a tune.

And you need to learn to how spell and write properly, because I've been known to delete threads by people who can't be bothered to take the time to write like an adult. All I read is "blah...blah... ignorant...blah...lazy...", so is that what you are?
I mean really, did you really type "1s" instead of "ones"...? This is like 7th grade texting bullshit from 10 years (or more) ago...
Old 10-12-2012, 05:14 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Your P28 is from a 1.6 single cam, and your Accord ECU is from a... well, Accord. You don't need bigger injectors, you don't need a different ECU, you just need to get a tune.

And you need to learn to how spell and write properly, because I've been known to delete threads by people who can't be bothered to take the time to write like an adult. All I read is "blah...blah... ignorant...blah...lazy...", so is that what you are?
I mean really, did you really type "1s" instead of "ones"...? This is like 7th grade texting bullshit from 10 years (or more) ago...
DELETE THEM ALL

Quick Reply: lsvtec question