Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ls swap in crx help

Old 12-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts
Default ls swap in crx help

I put I obd1 ls swap in my crx dx dpfi.it started right up but is throwing a cyp and map sensor code.I have tried 2 dizzy's and 3 map sensors and still getting codes.I have already went back and check wires for good connections.I'm used my factory dpfi harness and just converted it ova.I'm running open header to.has anyone had this problem
Old 12-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Registered Member

gsrhach has disabled reputation
Default Re: ls swap in crx help

does it rev up fine and idle fine? the throttle position sensor and map and the same plug you could maybe have those two plug switched around also the wiring harness is a pain in the a when usuing a dual point injection harness
Old 12-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Registered member

1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by gsrhach
does it rev up fine and idle fine? the throttle position sensor and map and the same plug you could maybe have those two plug switched around also the wiring harness is a pain in the a when usuing a dual point injection harness

Yea I know the pluds are right cuz on a crx the map sensor is on firewall and I had to make I longer o reach
Old 12-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

JimmySteezen757 has disabled reputation

Good luck! same shit mine was doing. except it made me get 100 miles to the tank, maybe a little less
Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

How did you check the wires for good connections?

Have you checked that you're getting 5VDC at the sensors?

There are three things that can go wrong here:
  1. Bad sensor
  2. Bad wiring
  3. Bad ECU

Any other problem is a byproduct of one of those things.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Registered member

got cyp fixed still got the map sensor problem tho