Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Looking for fellow MR2 drivers.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MR2project is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for fellow MR2 drivers.

My name is Alex and I recently moved down here from CT. I drive a Super Red 1987 MR2 NA and I live in Midlothian. I'm a tuner network member and recruiter and I'm also an MR2oc member and MR2 enthusiast. I'm trying to meet other drivers with similar interests and experiences and also to have a chance to share and swap information from other drivers/owners. Maybe compete with each other in track events if anyone is interested.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:49 AM
PJ2
Registered Member

PJ2
Default Re: Looking for fellow MR2 drivers.

Alex, have you checked the mid-atlantic section of the MR2OC board? We just had a meet in Newport News this past saturday. BTW, try asking on the regional forum here also, this is the wrong section for what you're looking for.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:16 AM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

Find a username LJ... great guy...
Old 05-28-2009, 07:14 AM
MINTYR

RC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these parts

i live up in richmond. i dont live far from midol. u heading up to the the meet this sat at va beach. mt trashmore.