Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

looking for Celica build ideas

Old 03-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brian377 has disabled reputation
Default looking for Celica build ideas

I got a 1975 celica the other day and was going to put a 5.3 chevy in it but i now want to put something Toyota in it however i dont know much about Toyotas would like to swap something fuel injected and or turbo that i can easily swap possibly use the factory trans I am not racing it so strength of the driveline is not the most important thing just riding and doing burnouts I greatly apreciate any help if somebody has something that would fit and they want to sell it let me know thanks Brian
Old 03-17-2011, 05:23 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: looking for Celica build ideas

Originally Posted by brian377
I got a 1975 celica the other day and was going to put a 5.3 chevy in it but i now want to put something Toyota in it however i dont know much about Toyotas would like to swap something fuel injected and or turbo that i can easily swap possibly use the factory trans I am not racing it so strength of the driveline is not the most important thing just riding and doing burnouts I greatly apreciate any help if somebody has something that would fit and they want to sell it let me know thanks Brian
2jz or do the 1uz out of the sc/ls400s
Old 03-18-2011, 06:43 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by brian377

God damn have you ever heard about this awesome punctuation mark called a PERIOD????? It looks like this---->. You should use some once in a while.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

brian377 has disabled reputation

Thanks for the English lesson asshole . Now do you have any positive input ?
Old 03-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

7mgte
Old 03-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

He's right; if you aren't willing to take the time to use punctuation and make your post readable, people won't take the time to help you. Think about that next time.

And, you can go back and edit your post. It's crap now, but it doesn't have to stay that way.