Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

kouki hood with zenki fenders

Old 11-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura about
Default kouki hood with zenki fenders

I have been racking my brain trying to figure this out but this is a s13 with s14 zenki fenders with zenki corners and a s14 kouki hood. i cant quite tell what kind of headlights they are but they look like the kouki headlights

i want to make my zenki s14 look a bit more aggressive but i dont want to do a full kouki conversion. does anybody know if it is possible to do a kouki hood and headlights with the zenki fenders and corners. so far no one knows the answer but this picture makes it look possible.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:25 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: kouki hood with zenki fenders

Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: Get an eyebrow. I personally like the flat eyebrow. This is a flat eyebrow:

The car you posted has some serious modification to it...and I personally think it is ugly as shit. So...I'd avoid trying to mix zenki and kouki stuff together. There isn't anything similar between the front ends, the lines, the radiator support, nothing.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:44 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

Please don't put a kouki hood over zenki headlights. It'll just cover the headlights. Thats so VW.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

jdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura aboutjdm h22a civic has a spectacular aura about

but what about a kouki hood over kouki headlights. those headlights look like koukis to me
Old 11-10-2007, 01:55 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

A kouki hood over kouki headlights would just be a kouki front. Koukis have projector headlights and don't feature all those lines on the headlights.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

those eye brows make the car look stoned. I think a Zenki with a nice aero kit looks real aggressive. It wont be a kouki, but its aggressive in its own style.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

so i think i may try the kouki hood and the kouki headlights on my car because personally i dont think it looks bad and it gives the car a slighty more aggressive look i want to keep my car looking factory but i do want to make more aggressive looking. plus I am going to get a HID kit so i was going to change the headlights anyway. but based on that picture it looks very possible with slight modifications
Old 11-10-2007, 04:03 PM
My dick is tan.

Why wouldn't it be possible? What do you mean kouki hood and kouki headlights? You mean kouki front end? Or do you plan on running zenki fenders, corner lights, and bumper or something wierd?
Old 11-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

lol.....i was gonna be weird and run a kouki hood and kouki headlights along with zenki fenders and zenki corner lights. i dont want to do a full conversion but i mainly want the kouki headlights. i am planning on getting a cf hood and some HID headlights and if possible i would rather get the kouki hood and headlights because the look of them is more aggressive
Old 11-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

In case you didn't read it before...

It will not work.

You cannot mix and match like that.

And I like that those eyebrows make the car look stoned/sleepy. S13s don't get all the fun!

Quick Reply: kouki hood with zenki fenders